Umbrella Liability Insurance
No one can predict what is going to happen but everyone can prepare for what may happen. That’s what a personal umbrella insurance policy does for you. It provides an extra layer of protection on your home and car in the event someone experiences an accident on your property or you are the cause of an accident on the road.
It is our job to make sure you have the coverage in place if you are ever faced with an unpredictable incident in your home or your car. The cost of a personal umbrella insurance policy is very small compared to the cost of not having coverage if needed.
If you are not certain whether you need a personal umbrella insurance policy, our agents at Laurmark Insurance Agency suggest you answer the following questions:
1. Do you own a home?
2. Do you own a vacation home?
3. Do you own waterfront property?
4. Do you have a swimming pool on your property?
5. Do you own more than one automobile?
6. Do you own a luxury automobile?
7. Do you own a power or sail boat?
8. Do you own a dog?
9. Do you have above-average family income?