Contractor’s Equipment Insurance

If you own a business that uses valuable machinery and equipment that moves from one job to another, we recommend you invest in a Contractor’s Equipment Insurance policy. This type of policy covers your equipment and machinery in the event something happens to it during a move between locations. The most common types of machinery covered by Contractor’s Equipment Insurance but not limited to are bulldozers, forklifts, backhoes, excavators, cranes, diggers and pavers.

Your Contractor’s Equipment Insurance policy covers damages and losses of your mobile machinery as a result of fire, vandalism, theft or flood. When deciding on a Contractor’s Equipment policy it is important to take into consideration the value of this equipment and how much you will receive if your equipment becomes damaged.

At Laurmark Insurance Agency, we know business insurance coverage can be confusing. Contact us today to review the types of mobile machinery you use in your business and to develop a Contractor’s Equipment policy best suited for you and your equipment.


Request A Business Insurance Quote